Shipping within Australia & New Zealand
Online orders for delivery within Australia are dispatched via Australia Post.
Relentless Adventure ships to most destinations around the world via Air Mail and arrive within 10-30 working days from dispatch. Relentless Adventure does not accept any responsibility for customs delays, duties or taxes that may apply. International customers will need to check with their local customs office in regard to what, if any, duty you may be liable for when the order arrives.
Orders are dispatched within 3-12 business days of Order Confirmation subject to all ordered items being in stock. We will endeavour to search in store for styles if they are not available in the online store warehouse. If any items cannot be fulfilled from your order we will contact you via email.
The customer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault or damage and must notify Relentless Adventure immediately. Goods may be returned providing the garments are unworn with tags intact and accompanied by the receipt. Please see Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information.
Please note: Relentless Adventure will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery.
- Customers will be responsible for the return shipping and handling charge.
- For faulty or damaged goods, please include a copy of your postage receipt. If the product is deemed faulty after review we will then credit the cost of postage back to you.
- You need to send the original or a copy of receipt with your order.
- In the event that your product is lost in transit, Relentless Adventure will not be held liable and therefore recommends that you send all returns via Registered Post.
- We ask that you allow 7 business days from the day you return your package for your account to be credited.
Please email us at [email protected]